Non-profit organization find it really hard to find resources that can help them to overcome the hurdles; sometimes they are conscious efforts sometimes unconscious efforts to find a way out. This is a continuous struggle and an active attempt to create a positive eco-system.
Okay, so here’s the deal. We are offering our SELF confidence booster modules to the NGO’s / Non-profit Organizations working in India. Our workshops are Impact based to bring about a change. These workshops are specifically designed for:
- Staff members
- Management team
- Support staff
- Rural outreach workers
- Vocational training
- Self help group
- and more…
These workshops are affordable and manageable. Provided you are serious for social change.
- “85% of the world’s population are affected by low self esteem.” -The Self Esteem Book, by Dr Joe Rubino
- Over 5 crore people suffer from depression in India: WHO (2015)
This module specifically addresses few common as well important issues which are psychological as well physiological in nature. Positive spillovers have been recorded. The curriculum is being tweaked as per the needs of participants. Customized curriculum helps to address the root cause of the issues. Our curriculum has an amalgamation of karate and meditation. Art, music and drawing are also a part of the curriculum.
You might be wondering that this curriculum would have a high difficulty level on the body as Karate is involved. However, it is not at all harsh on the body and people of all ages can do it. A perfect blend to boost body-mind and soul. Many positive spill overs has been registered. This module has been designed and developed by Anand Koti a 2nd Dan Black in Karate. Check out my profile at LinkedIn for entire Bio and work experience.
How will this module help your organization beneficiaries!:
- Body pain due to poor ergonomics: i.e pain arising due to bad body posture
- Stress and Anxiety: Performance and peer pressure builds up on the individual and they are unable to tackle resulting in chaos and confused individual. If these issues are not addressed on time, it would result into depression and the performance is hampered
- Focus and Concentration: It’s important the we have the capacity to focus on any give activity or any given task that we are performing. Focus and concentration helps to finish the task with utmost perfection and chances of error is minimized
- Healthy: Mind and Body: The most neglected part, we talk big but do nothing. We work on the entire body and mind to make the individual feel happy about their own body, they are energetic, active and involved
- Self Esteem and Confidence: We directly work on uplifting the self-esteem of the individuals. As per the research 85% of the people suffer from Self-Esteem
- Self-Defense: You will learn tricks and techniques to defend yourself whenever time rises
If you head a NGO and/or know someone to whom this module can make a difference tag & connect them up.